Just like Grandma used to make and no baking involved!
1 1/2 cups Rice Krispies
1 1/2 cups icing sugar, separated
1 cup peanut butter
2 tbsp butter, softened
Milk, as needed
1 cup sweetened, flaked coconut
1. Mix together Rice Krispies, 1 cup of icing sugar, peanut butter and butter.
2. In a separate bowl, mix 1/2 cup icing sugar with enough milk to make a thin mixture. (This will help the coconut to stick)
3. Put coconut in another separate bowl.
4. Roll peanut butter mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls, then dip in the icing sugar/milk mixture before rolling in the coconut.
5. Store in the fridge in an airtight container. These also freeze well.