This makes 1 serving.
2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
1 graham cracker, crushed into crumbs
8 ounces hot chocolate
2 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
1 tablespoon chocolate chips.
- Place the chocolate syrup and graham cracker crumbs on two separate saucers in a thin layer.
- Dip the rim of an oven-proof coffee mug in the chocolate syrup and then into the graham crackers.
- Carefully pour the hot chocolate into the prepared mug.
- Mix the marshmallow with the leftover graham cracker crumbs and the chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle on top of the hot chocolate. Brown marshmallows under a broiler or with a kitchen torch.